With construction well underway onsite we are doing a number of things to manage the safety of site users, including walkers and mountain bikers.
- Banksmen are currently in place at main site junctions to control traffic movements
- Signage is in place in and around our working areas
- You can see our current working areas for June by clicking here
- We will send updated site user fact sheets and maps to frequent site users and display them on our onsite noticeboards and at local mountain bike centres. Download yours by clicking the links or get in touch and we will send you a copy.
- Our contractors Jones Bros / Balfour Beatty have a wave hello, wave goodbye scheme in place onsite to encourage site users and plant operators to look out for each other.
Please get in touch with any queries.