We’re looking for 6 – 8 Board Members with integrity, objectivity, and an ability to spot local potential – is that you?
Your role as a Board of Directors will be to provide governance for the independent body who will manage the Pen y Cymoedd Wind Farm Community Fund.
The application process is open now and closes at noon on the 23rd October.
These are important roles, and with so many capable, energetic and passionate people out there we’re sure we’ll get a great response!
Board Members must:
– have a range of skills, experience and local knowledge to help the community realise the Vision
– recognise applications that can turn the ideas in the Prospectus into sustainable projects, social enterprises and businesses that deliver long-term benefits.
– work together as an effective team and hold others to account in a constructive way.
What is required?
– Initial activity will involve induction and recruitment of the Community Fund’s executive manager and preparing for the fund launch in late 2016/early 2017.
– The focus will then shift to good, effective and transparent governance and entrepreneurial leadership.
– Anticipated requirement: 10 days in year 1, then 4 – 6 days / year.
Download the pdf advert here.
Apply via www.empowersvs.co.uk/pycfund and/or circulate the advert to anyone you think would fit the bill.
Help us get the word out there and get the best people to steer this exciting development!